Making quality writing instruments since 1918.
Pilot is a global brand known for quality writing instruments. In New Zealand, Pilot is the brand of choice amongst consumers looking for a smooth writing experience combined with quality and reliability.
The Pilot range is extensive—from ballpoint pens through to permanent markers. Innovation is key to Pilot’s success, for example the global phenomenon, Frixion Ball. The erasable Pilot Frixion pen is a unique gel ink pen, perfect for everyday use at work, home or school. With no damage to the paper, you can erase and instantly re-write over your mistakes.
Today Pilot is one of the only manufacturers in the world able to perform all the stages necessary in developing a writing instrument and the goal is to design and produce extra-smooth writing instruments with an ultra-comfortable grip and sustainable ink
Founded In 1918 Ryosuke Namiki, a mechanical engineer and his colleague Masao Wada created Namiki Manufacturing Company to manufacture and sell fountain pens in Japan.
– Frixion Erasable (Ball, Retractable, Highlighter)
– Ballpoint (BPS-GP, Super Grip, Acroball, Dr Grip)
– Roller Ball Gel Ink (pop’lol, G-Tec-C maica, G2)
– Writing/Drawing (Fineliner, Razor Point, Sign Pen, Calligraphy Lettering Pen, V Ball)
– Liquid Ink (Hi-Techpoint V5/V7, V5RT/V7RT)
– Whiteboard (V Board Master, Whytebord)
– Highlighter (Spotlighter)
Distributed by Fresh Office, Auckland New Zealand.
Phone: 0800 337 374